Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Hubby

Yes..it was my husband's birthday. I tried to give him the best birthday I could and I hoped he liked his birthday. As requested by him, for breakfast I cooked Nasi Lemak with Fried Chicken. Below is a picture I took of the meal.


It didn't turned out as delicious as I hoped it would. But, my husband (the good guy that he is) said it was so very delicious. Ahhh...its no wonder why I married him. He is so sooo good to me.

We stayed home the whole day and just savour the time that we are together and not do anything but relaxing and enjoying each other's presence. It's great to just love someone and have them love you back. I am well and truly blessed.



For dinner, I cooked chicken chops. I haven't cooked this for a while and this is the first time I am cooking it for my hubby. This turned out great though and sure enough my husband said they were delicious. Here, they are..my chicken chop.


All in all..the main thing is that I love my husband so much. I might not always show it and there are times I might not be the best wife ever but I do love you with all my heart. To my dear husband...for loving me for who I am, I will always love you back!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...